The easy way for effortless relaxation and wellbeing
Prices incl. Sales Tax
Ready to ship on the next business day,
Delivery time appr. 2-5 workdays
- PDF Download Share this product on:
The easy way for effortless relaxation and well-being
Stress – a sophisticated adaptive reaction of the body
Stress is the body’s normal reaction to new and unfamiliar situations. Sophisticated mechanisms enable humans to react appropriately in moments of danger. Stress is important and an essential part of life.
However, if a person is subjected to continuous physical and mental stress, the body’s reserves become depleted, resilience decreases, and the body is permanently burdened. In stressful times it is even more important to support the body with antioxidative nutrients to maintain performance and well-being.
Antistress Formula – what is it?
Ginseng root extract, magnesium and B vitamins – that is the natural antistressformula. The mineral magnesium and the vitamins of the B complex are key components for the functioning of the nervous system.**
- Helps to manage daily stress**
- Promotes concentration, well-being and performance in times of increased physical and mental stress**
- Magnesium as well as the B vitamins thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin, B6, biotin, and B12 help to maintain normal functioning of the nervous system**
- Pantothenic acid supports mental performance**
- Folic acid and vitamin B6 support psychological function**
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colors of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
|Characteristics:||gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan, vegetarian|
was skeptical, but the product does me a lot of good. Sleep better and be less irritable, my husband says :-)