Are you interested in our PMS formula, but you have some more questions? Check out our FAQ article and see if we can clear up any of these for you:
1. Is it enough to take the capsules shortly before / during the menstrual period?
- No, the capsules should be taken continuously (2 capsules per day).
2. Should I take the daily dose of 2 capsules at once or spread it out over the day?
- You can take the daily dose of 2 capsules at once or spread it out over the day.
3. Are the capsules suitable for adolescents (11-18 years)?
Children under the age of 12 should not take the supplement due to the chaste tree berry it contains.
4. Can there be interactions with hormonal contraceptives?
- No, the effects of hormonal contraceptives are not affected.
5. Can drug interactions occur?
- Chaste tree can interact with other medications, such as certain neuroleptics and nausea medications. Interactions may also occur with Ritalin and dopamine reuptake inhibitors. Please consult your healthcare provider, if you are taking prescription medication.
6. Can I take it while breastfeeding?
- Chaste tree berry should not be consumed during breastfeeding as it can affect milk production.
7. Can I take it over a long time? (Dosage of B vitamins)
- Yes, you can take it for years without side effects. However, we advice you to consult your healthcare provider if you are uncertain.
8. Is the Biogena P-M-S Formula Nutrifem PMS Formula** vegan?
- Not, but it is vegetarian.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.